Thursday, January 17, 2008

Half an inch of snow is enough for me!






So it snowed. Finally. However, it was about half an inch... not even enough to call off school. We did have an hour delay (Yes, you Northerners will make fun of us!), so I was able to take a few pictures of the Bu in the snow before we left. Half an inch was enough for her to get in all her new snow gear (Yes it rarely snows and she has a full snow outfit... we got everything used and cheap!) Remember last year our one snow, she was wearing a romper and a fleece jacket? So anyway... she was really cute in the snow. I wish I could've been home longer to watch her! She was so interested in it. I hope it comes again... and more! We did have quite a few snowball fights at school, which was fun. But, by the time school was out, all the snow was gone... So we enjoyed half a day of half an inch of snow... but snow nonetheless!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

We are supposed to be getting snow tonight. We are so excited. Ana Claire has asked all day to play in the snow. I sure hope we get it. It will be her first time.

Lexie said...

Snow!!! Gosh, here in Texas we haven't gotten below 35 or so! Looks like y'all are having fun with the snow! Cute pictures!

Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

Emily, of course I would never make fun of you for that. (hahaha) LOL!!! Half an inch of snow definitely would be enough for me... too bad IL is crazy with snow! Today it is below zero, with lots of snow on the ground. Grrr... I really need to move to NC!!! ;) AnnaClaire is SO adorable in her little snow outfit! So cute!!! =D
~Staci

Holly said...

Gosh I really hope it snows here sometime this year. There is a chance we might get some tonight or next week, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed! And thank you for my award!