Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Tomorrow...

Tomorrow, Dad and I are headed here:
We will go on to Grandma's house, outside of Houston, for a day with her... and also to get Dad's "new" GRA*ND MAR*QUIS! Don't know if I have ever mentioned it here, but Dad and I have been sharing a car for the past 5 months, and Grandma is giving us (yes, we have a great grandma!) her old car! We will then spend the night there before leaving early to go HERE:

Where I will get to see Will (my 18 year old brother) for the first time since AUGUST! We will also tour the campus (it's one of the colleges I am thinking as of now.) We also found out that it is siblings weekend (had no idea when we planned this whole little trip!) and they have some traditions going on for students and their siblings...

Then on Saturday, we are going to see him in person:

Yep... the Bay*lor vs. Te*xas game!!!!! (It's at Bay*lor) I'm SO excited :) You probably all know that we are Te*xas fans (Mom and Dad graduated from there!) and I am SO glad to finally be able to see a LIVE game:) Of course, Will's not too happy that we are rooting for Te*xas... it's going to be a fun game though!

2 comments:

jeanette said...

what a fun trip!!!

Janet and Kevin said...

Have a great trip. Your mom and I have talked about the car since we have one too! Our Philip calls our Gr*nd M*arguis "the huge honking car!"

Janet, Kevin, Ted, Philip, and waiting for Eli