Sunday, May 23, 2010

Graduation/School's Out!

Sorry it has been so long since I last posted... It's been a busy week! Friday was my last exam... so school is out :) Also on Friday night was our school's gradution. One of my best friends graduated... we've known eachother since I was 2! The above picture is at her graduation party...

I think we were 6 and 7 in this one :)

So crazy to see her in a cap and gown...
I was a junior marshal for the ceremony and AnnaClaire had a blast helping me show families where to sit :) It was a little difficult because I broke my toe on Thursday... but we had fun!
Here's me and some of my good friends at the reception afterwards...

So it has been a very busy few days... and now I just get to enjoy a nice summer :) I'm going to the beach with some friends on Wednesday... what better way to start it off?!

And completely off topic... but check this site to see how to get a cool toy and help a family bring their sweet waiting daughter home from China!

No comments: