Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A White Christmas!!!























So I guess it wasn't a completely white Christmas since it didn't start snowing until 8 PM on Christmas Day, but it was perfect for me! There was nothing like driving around with 2 of my friends that night to look at Christmas lights around the city (a Christmas night tradition) in the SNOW! It was beautiful! We woke up to a nice little winter wonderland with about 3 inches of snow, which is good for us! The kids all LOVED the snow and had a blast sledding, building a snowman, and making snowballs with some of our neighbors! It was an absolutely perfect day... have I mentioned how beautiful it is to see Christmas decorations covered with SNOW? This is a completely new phenomenon for me and I just loved it :)

2 comments:

Melody Lietzau said...

I just stumbled upon your blog. you have a beautiful family. Are any of your children from Hunan?

Emily said...

AnnaClaire (the one with the teal and pink hat in these pictures) is from Hunan. She lived in Chenzhou!