Saturday, May 11, 2013

My New Toys~

So, last weekend at the Teach Them Diligently conference, I walked away with very little "curriculum" and lots of bread making supplies! I am so excited!  I've been thinking about this for the past couple of years, and after attending a bread making session at the convention, I decided that NOW was the time! 
 
 

I will admit to being a bit intimidated by the whole thing, so I'm easing into it all gradually.  Thanks to my online friend (hey, Jeanette) who managed to give me some long distance advice and hand holding, I did pull the NutriMill out of the box this morning, and ground a little bit of wheat..... 
 
 
And that would be a Bosch in the background! It has yet to come out of the box.

 
The ground wheat was used in these whole wheat, banana pancakes that Emily whipped up this morning.  Both healthy and yummy!

If anyone has any pointers or yummy recipes using whole wheat flour, send them my way!  I'll be needing all the help I can get. 
 

3 comments:

Janet and Kevin said...

Ted got us a bread maker for Christmas, and we love it! Enjoy your new kitchen toy!

Happy Mother's Day friend. Feel very blessed to have you in our lives.

the bourkes

jeanette said...

so excited for you to LOVE your Nutrimill and Bosch like I do. :)

Leslie said...

OK, on my to-do list. Please do share more as you progress through this new venture!