Saturday, February 28, 2009

Formally Announcing Kate

We finally got Kate's adoption announcements ordered and sent! Actually, we did over a month ago, but I'm just now remembering to post a picture of it. I just love it... simple and sweet :) It's very similar to AnnaClaire's (I posted a picture of hers below- look how little she is!) but with a purple ribbon.

They are from www.picturemeperfect.com. She's great to work with and very fast!

Oh and I blotted our last name out, which did appear after their names and at the bottom.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Such sweet announcents. Congratulations again!

I had forgotten how small Anna Claire was. Oh, they grow so fast!

Catherine said...

So simple and oh so sweet.

Love the verse you chose! I've written it down and may use it on Hannah's adoption announcements.