Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Wiped out after a very fun trip!

There we go! I'm all caught up on the trip. Read all the below posts to hear all about our fun trip/reunion. I think it's safe to say that AnnaClaire was exhausted after her fun weekend! She slept until after 9:30! We had lots of commotion today with a broken hot water heater and no internet... then tonight we heard from Drew that he is in Toronto, but his flight back to Boston was canceled due to weather. Soooo he won't get there to get on his connecting flight back home. So we're trying to figure all that out. We're praying we'll get him home tomorrow!

Here's a picture of my princess sleeping. She awakes so easily, so I have never been able to get a picture of her sleeping in her own crib. Finally, today I went in her room at 5:15 to wake her up and she was still sound asleep. I watched her for a minute, ran and got my camera, and took this. I have waited 18 months for this picture! I think it's safe to say that she was exhausted.

P.S. As for the comments on her bathing suits- the turtle one and the tulip one (my personal favorite!) are from Gymboree and the green flowered one is from Mini Boden!

No comments: