Monday, September 29, 2008

3 Weeks Down


3 weeks down in the TA wait that is supposed to be 2-4 weeks long! There have been a few people with our same LOA dates (not with our agency) who received TAs today... The CC*AA is closed this whole week for a national holiday. There is a possibility that TAs were mailed out on Friday and will arrive tomorrow. If not, the earliest we'll see TA will be mid-next week. I would really like to avoid hitting the month mark... God has a perfect plan. Right now, we are just wanting our baby girl HOME.

6 comments:

Jeanette said...

Emily, have your mom check out my blog...she's won an award!

Ashley said...

What an adorable little girl! So glad I found yall. What a precious gift you are giving to your baby sister - a heart felt journey. I cannot wait to follow your trip. Love, Ashley

Ashley and Mike said...

I love this picture! I am praying for TA for you guys!

Catherine said...

Oh Emily, Praying you hear something today! Cannot wait to see baby Kate in your arms and see her running around with AnnaClaire!!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute!

Robin said...

Here's hoping and praying you hear something today!