Tuesday, September 16, 2008

BIG PRAYERS NEEDED *UPDATED*

Last month, I posted about a special family with our agency, waiting to bring home their precious daughter who has a severe heart problem. You might remember be mentioning that Susannah's family who received TA but was unable to get a September CA. Thankfully, the US Consulate opened some more dates and they were able to receive a CA this month. They left on Thursday for China. Today was their gotcha day... a day that is supposed to be one of the happiest. Yet it has been one of the scariest for them. They met Susannah in a hospital and she is not doing well at all. I will lead you to their post where you can get the whole story, but I am begging you to pray for this sweet family. Susannah needs God to move mountains in order for her to get home. We serve a BIG God and He can move these mountains... now if you could just pray along with me that He will. Sweet Susannah needs a miracle.

I just wanted to update and say that Susannah's mommy has updated their website a few more times today so go check there. They are visiting her this morning. Keep praying. I know she has specific requests there, but they need an expedited process, Susannah to be well enough to complete some things in order for the process to be expedited. I also wanted to share the button I added to the side of my blog for anyone who wants to support Susannah and family on their sidebar. Just save this image and you can add it to yours. Keep praying. We serve a mighty God and he is bigger than China and all the issues this family is facing right now!


4 comments:

Jenn said...

Emily...

I just added the picture and comments that you made on Susannah in my side bar. Thank you!! What an awesome idea!!

Blessings,
Jenn

Jenn said...

Emily...

I just added the picture and comments that you made on Susannah in my side bar. Thank you!! What an awesome idea!!

Blessings,
Jenn

Gramma said...

Emily, The family's blog with info about precious Susannah has become open to invited guests only. Can you please keep us posted about the happenings there in Kunming? I am praying so much that the family gets that baby out and "home" safely and quickly.
Thank you so much.
It was certainly wonderful to see Drew meeting your new baby sister!

Naomi said...

Thank you Emily, I too will add it to our blog. She has gone private obvoiusly for the delicate nature of their situation. I hope we all hear something some!!
Naomi