Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spring!











Thank you so much for all of your sweet comments on our LOA post. I am still in shock over the whole thing. It dawned on me the other night that throughout this whole process, I have always prayed that God would have his hand on these adoptions in ways so that people could look at our story and said, "Only God!" If you read all of the commentson my last post, every single person commented in some way that it has been "ONLY GOD." Oh, He is so good :)

Here are some pictures of my precious girlies. I know it's been a while since I've posted pictures of them... we have been enjoying our warm weather:) and AnnaClaire has loved showing off her jump rope skills! I have to admit... I think I have two of the cutest little sisteres ever! They are so sweet with eachother, too. They have their moments, but they do love holding hands all around the house, dressing up together, and running around being the crazy girls they are!

We are all excited to see Will this weekend and be together as a "whole fam-a-ly" as AnnaClaire says. (Minus 2, of course!) Oh and we have enjoyed cheering on Bay*lor during Mar*ch Madness. We were sad to see them loose tonight, but happy they made it as far as they did!

No comments: