Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Lazy Fall Days


There's another one with some more recent pictures! I am soooo upset because I had some adorable pictures from Dad's birthday including some of AC's adorable card she made Dad... and I can't find them anywhere =( I think I went to download them but didn't because I had some on there that were downloading twice... so I thought I'd do it later and then today I totally thought I had downloaded all my pictures so I cleared my entire memory card because it was completely full... and well now I realize the birthday pictures had never been downloaded =(. Thankfully those were the only ones, though, but I am still so sad to have lost those precious pictures!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

sweet pictures. It's nice we finally get to see more pictures of AC! She has grown up! Love the Christmas outfit, It's adorable!