Saturday, April 26, 2008

Just Two.

If there's one thing she has brought to us in 16 months together, it is JOY.
If you asked how old she was this week, she would answer "Two October and almost a half!"
my love

my beautiful ballerina

Still the infamous, cheesy smile that we have known since Family Day! She only gets more beautiful/grown up everytime she does it :)

Today is the last day that my sweet Annaboo is just 2. Tomorrow, is her half birthday and from then on she will never just be "two". When people ask how old she is, we'll say 2 and a half. I don't know why this even matters to me. Maybe because right before/after AC turned two, I remember seeing 2.5 year olds and thinking there was such a difference between 2 and 2.5. Maybe because since we didn't have AnnaClaire by her first birthday, her 18 month birthday was kind of like her birthday celebration. Maybe just because 2.5 seems old. Either way you look at it, my sweet, beautiful, amazing, Asian beauty is no longer just two. She's offcially two and a half... a toddler full of spunk, spirit, and fun! Can't wait to see what the next 6 months have in store for us! I leave you with pictures... the last pictures of being just two and nothing else.

Have a good night! (PS... these are all from tonight. We were dancing and she wanted to wear her tutu and then I was trying her sweet little Chinese girls dress on! Love it!)

3 comments:

Lexie said...

Sweet post! She is so stinkin ADORABLE!!

Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

Aww! So sweet!! I can't believe AnnaClaire is 2 1/2!! Wow! Gotcha day for Sarah Lu was her 2.5 birthday!
Love AnnaClaire's dress by the way!
~Staci

jeanette said...

oh those B&W's in her ballerina dress are precious! Love her China girls dress too!