Sunday, April 27, 2008

Who Am I?

Okay, so I realize most people reading my blog know about me. But then I was thinking that unless you followed my original blog (www.emilysmeimei.blogspot.com) you might not know anything about me... So. My name is Emily and I turned 15 at the end of March. I'm a freshmen at a private, Christian high school nearby. I have two older brothers- Drew, a sophomore in college and Will, a junior at the same school I go to. I obviously also have a little sister, AnnaClaire, who was adopted from Hunan, China over 16 months ago. (LID: 7/22/06, DOR: 7/25/06, LOI: 8/11/06, TA: 11/20/06 Family Day: 12/11/06). We are now awaiting the [sn]referral of a second Chinese princess who will be known as Kate. (DTC: 12/14/07, LID: 12/19/07) I was able to go to China with my family, and it was such an unforgettable/amazing trip. I am already looking forward to going back for Kate!

International adoption is my passion and I love following websites and blogs people who have the experience of adoption. Needless to say if you're on the blog, make sure to comment and I'll check our your blog as well!

email- emilyh331@gmail.com

PS pictures of our 2 1/2 year old girl are coming later! Stay tuned!

No comments: