Monday, May 18, 2009

A few things...

Just a quick post since it's been almost a week since my last one...

I've been so busy with school coming to a close! We have two more "real" days and then just exams! Woohoo! I am so ready for this year to be over, but at the same time, a little sad.



Over the weekend, we had our state track meet which was good. It rained on and off both Fri. and Sat., but the sun came out in between and we were able to finish the meet. Our team did okay... pretty good for our first year in our new division!



The girls went to their first birthday party on Saturday! Their little friend Mia turned three and they celebrated with her and some of Mia's other friends with a cookout and moon bounce! Both girls went on about how much fun they had :)



Last week, Mom and the girls went with Mia and her mom to the dairy farm... another fun field trip! Mom snapped lots of pictures from that, and I promise to post them soon! Like I said, with school coming to a close, things have been CRAZY. Once it settles down a little, I promise I'll post more!

Both girls are great! Kate went to the doctor today... she weighs a whopping 18.8 pounds! She is so tiny. So, so sweet yet so tiny. She's talking like crazy though! She amazes me more and more every single day. Booie, of course, is Booie. She's crazy and sweet, talkative and smiley.

Lastly, Will graduates on FRIDAY night!!! We have some family coming in town, so that will be fun. Booie is excited to share a bed with Sissy! She's excited to see her grandmas and aunt, too, of course!

So that's about it... Sorry that was so quick. Just wanted to get a little update in and let you all know that I'm alive :) I promise a better post soon!

1 comment:

Our family: said...

SO SWEET! What beautiful little sisters you have!!

I just love to look at them!

Blessings to your beautiful family!