Saturday, August 16, 2008

Race Cars!











Last weekend, Dad, AnnaClaire, and I went to Lowes Motor Speedway. Dad and some of his friends that he works with were given tickets to ride in a race car there, so I went, too, so that AnnaClaire could see. We had fun and Dad said it was very cool. It was a long wait and hot (!!) for a total of 3 minutes in the car, but they went 180MPH!! (I was not sad that I didn't ride. They were in head to toe fire-proof suits and it was 95 degrees out!) AnnaClaire was a little scared of the loudness of the race cars at first and she would cover her ears... so cute! She warmed up to it and had a GREAT time! She just had so much fun! She loved watching her Daddy go in the race car! Afterwards, we had lunch at TGI Fridays and headed to the mall to pick up a suitcase. Of course, AnnaClaire had to ride the merry-go-round while we were there! She LOVES the merry-go-round!

So, it was a fun day. I've been meaning to post these pictures but with all the update excitment and busy-ness of the last week of summer, I haven't had a chance to. Enjoy!!

Be looking for our sweet girl's baptismal pictures tomorrow!!!

Lastly, I wanted to thank everyone for the comments and emails about our update on Kate. We still just keep looking at her, thinking how beautiful she is! She is just so stinkin' cute!!!!! I'm so in love and ready to get her!! Where's our LOA!!!!!!????

Day 64.



1 comment:

Lexie said...

Looks like fun!!! AC looks like such a little cuddle bug. I just wanna squeeze her!