Monday, May 5, 2008

Little Miss Sassy (and a few kodak moments)


We were in the car talking about school when I asked AnnaClaire if she went to school
AC: "Noooooooooooooooo! Only Sissy and Will go to school!"
Mom: "Drew goes to school, too!"
AC: "No. Drew goes to COOOOOLLEGE!"

Later, I was putting her to bed. We are learning the Lord's prayer (she almost has it down perfectly- I'll need to get a video and post it. Drew, she's taking after you!) Anyway, we sing it to a song. When she got to the daily bread part, it went something like this:
"Give us this day our daily... PEANUT BUTTER!"
and then she just couldn't stop laughing enough to finish the song.

It's moments like this that I wish I had the video camera.

2 comments:

Robin said...

That AnnaClaire is one smart cookie! I can't believe how well she talks! I love that she thought of peanut butter for her 'daily bread'. :0) I bet God got a kick out of that too. :0)

Lexie said...

Aww, that is to precious!!!!! You just need to carry that video camera with you everywhere!