Saturday, January 10, 2009

22 Months!

(kickin' back in her high chair... don't you love that freckle on her foot?)

I completely forgot to post on Tuesday that Kate is now 22 months old! You would never know she'll be two in just two months just looking at her! She is just at the 18 pound mark!

She is such a sweetie and is talking so much! She has about the sweetest voice I have ever heard! She is doing so well and is such a happy girl! Sure, she can throw a fit... and keep it going... but her sweetness far outweighs :) What a little love.

So, sweet baby, happy 22 months (even if it is a little late!) I love you so much, sweet baby girl!

by the way, thanks for all the prayers for Dad! He is doing great, although slow to get around.

6 comments:

Wife of the Pres. said...

Happy 22 months Kate from one cute little peanut to another! -Signed Susannah

P.S. As your big sis says, us little peanuts may be small in stature but we are mighty in spirit!!!

jeanette said...

Happy 22 months!
Elizabeth has a freckle on the inside of her hand..funny to see Kate's on her foot!

soooo glad your dad is doing well. I was out of town Thursday thru Saturday and just kept praying he was OK.

Jean said...

Hi Emily- your Mom visited my blog! I have your blog down as one of my favorites! I think you are an awesome teenager and a GREAT big sister! I have enjoyed following your journey to Kate! We just got home in early December with our 8 yr old daughter Sarah. Blessings to you and your family! Say hello to your Mom from Jean @ theresnoplacelikehome!

Staci said...

Happy 22 Months, Kate!! :) They have Chayah!!!!!!!!!!!! =D
~Staci

Kristi said...

Wow, I don't think I realized until now how close her birthday is to Kylie's ~ K will be three on March 10th. Of course the size thing is a bit different! Kylie is weighing in at 33.5 pounds and is now nearly 39 inches tall...
Caleb has a freckle on his wrist.

Miss you guys!
Kristi

Lisa said...

Glad to hear your dad is doing well! And happy 22nd month birthday to Miss Kate! Blessings!