Thursday, April 2, 2009

Kate's Birthday Mountain Trip




















We are finally through our big birthday month (speaking of, we've hit all the landmarks with birthdays... Drew turned 21 in Dec., Will turned 18 last week, and I turned 16 on Tuesday!) and our next celebration won't be until AnnaClaire turns four in October... so I promise, you have awhile until you see another cake on this blog :) But I did want to post these pictures from our little celebration at the mountains for Kate's birthday earlier in March. We had such a fun time, as we always do at the mountains. I'll just let the pictures do the talking, though :)

2 comments:

Kristi said...

That first picture shows what a little daredevil quiet Miss Kate is! Oh how I miss ice cream at Kilwin's...

Keri said...

You need to come visit and I'll take you to Daniel Boone's Fort!

Keri