Saturday, September 6, 2008

18 Months Old


Sweet Katherine MeiLing,
It makes me so sad that another month has gone by without you with us.
How is it that you are 18 months old today? My heart aches to be with you on this day. I know you are so loved and so cared for right now, so that helps the pain a little. However, I would literally do anything to be with you today. Oh sweet girl, I love you so much. I am so sad to have missed out on 18 months of your life... yet I know that we will have so much more than that to spend with you! I praise God for bringing you into my life and cannot wait for that day when you are no longer a picture, but a beautiful baby girl that I can hold in my own arms! Hopefully sometime next month that dream will be a reality!! Until then, I love you baby girl! We're coming just as soon as we can!

Happy 18 month birthday! That's a big day! 1 1/2!

Love, Sissy

3 comments:

Wolfes Home said...

Happy 1.5 birthday, Kate! And Emily, I love the new layout. Looks great! Praying for you all.

Ahnna said...

awww..I'll br praying that y'alls LOA comes very soon!!!!! VERY SOON! You're getting SO close!!!!!
oh btw I love your new blog look! It's adorable!
Ahnna

Jeanette said...

Happy Birthday Kate!!! We are all praying you come home very soon!!!

Emily, I love the new look of your blog, especially the pictures of all of you in the header! What a big, beautiful family!!!