Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Beautiful Spirit

That is what Kate's middle name, MeiLing means. Spirit is the definition of the actual character for Ling in her name. Mei has quite a few different meanings, but since that is not an actual part of her Chinese name, we are choosing the definition of "beautiful". I think "Beautiful Spirit" is really pretty. I can already tell that she is going to have a beautiful little spirit about her!

The next post I do will be all about Miss Booey and all of the pictures we have of her throughout her 13 months at Chenzhou! Can't wait to share those...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, I love the meaning of her name!

I can't wait to see pictures of baby Anna Claire.

Also, will you share pictures of all the room swaps in-progress? It's fun to see "before" and "after" shots and I LOVE decorating in all stages. :0)